I can't say I'm completely satisfied with my blogging efforts this year. I was hoping for more than 1 post in most months, but its a start. So, to quell my ridiculous tendencies, I'm posting simply for the sake of posting something.
I don't have anything in the "About Me" section of my Blogger profile because I don't think anything I come up with is clever enough or informative, so this is to take the place of that. And then maybe this will inspire me to update that section too.
1. I have the best husband in the world. No contest.
2. I think I take blogging a bit too seriously.
3. I think I'm the only person in the world who would rather wear dress pants out to eat than wear jeans.
4. I also think that cheap jeans are more comfortable than expensive ones.
5. This is a little too reminiscent of a Facebook trend that circulated a few years ago.
6. I have a mild obsession with lists.
7. I may have no real children, but I have the best furry ones in America. They are my babies.
8. I live in fear about 90% of the time.
9. I have a constant battle with myself about how I want to spend my time. (Previous blogs will indicate this - do I want to be Martha Stewart or just have all her stuff?)
10. Music is the most incredible of all the arts and I am blessed to have the talent and experiences I have with music.
11. Finding a church home has proven to be one of the most difficult things Michael and I have done as a married couple.
12. Scary movies still give me nightmares.
13. My life is a constant contradiction - one day I can be completely spontaneous and free, the next, I'm planning every move and worrying about every possible consequence.
14. Plaid fabric makes me happy. It always has.
15. I wish I could live with no regrets.
16. The holidays are far too overrated and stressful. (My blog is a nice, quiet place to escape...)
17. I am unashamedly addicted to reality TV and mid-nineties sitcoms.
18. I have extremely high expectations for myself and inadvertently for others as well. This is both a blessing and curse.
19. I love spending time with my husband, just the two of us, at home. That's a vacation in itself.
20. I worry far too much. I'm worrying about the time I wasting making this post about nothing.
21. I am a self-confessed control-freak of sorts. I work on it every day.
22. I want to have lunch with Beth Moore and Sarah Palin. At different times.
23. I am far too blessed to worry and fret.
24. I have an incredible family.
25. I have to get back to whatever I was doing before I decided this was a good idea.
March Highland Hero
5 days ago